From May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of personal data of natural persons, known as GDPR, is in force (Article 13 of the GDPR)
This document contains information on the principles of processing your data at Proventuss Polska Sp. z o. o
1. Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of your personal data is Proventuss Polska Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Warsaw, 02-247 Warszawa, ul. Flisa 4, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 22 122 85 40
2. Contact details of the Personal Data Protection Inspector
The Personal Data Protection Inspector has not been appointed.
3. Purposes of personal data processing and the legal basis for processing
Your personal data is processed in order to: conclude and perform the contract / contracts, execute orders (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the GDPR), fulfill fiscal and accounting obligations (storage of invoices), archival obligations (Article 6.1. letter c of the GDPR).
4. If the processing results from the legitimate interests pursued by the Personal Data Administrator
The processing of your personal data results from the legitimate interest of investigating or defending against any claims related to the contract (order) concluded with you (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
5. Information about recipients of personal data or categories of recipients, if any
Access to your personal data will be available to entities to which we commission the performance of activities that require data processing: external accounting office, law firm, logistics, courier and postal companies, IT system operators, entities authorized under applicable law (courts and state authorities), as well as economic information offices, insurance and debt collection companies.
6. Transfer of personal data to a third country
Your data is not transferred to third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area.
7. The period for which personal data will be stored
Personal data will be stored for the period of: performance of the contract (execution of purchase and sale orders), and after its termination for a period of 6 years; Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the objectives referred to in point 3, and after this period until any claims are time-barred or until the data storage obligations resulting from legal provisions expire.
8. Information on the right to request the administrator to access personal data
You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, request a copy of the data to be processed, transfer data, and object. The Administrator is obliged to remove data or limit their processing only when certain circumstances, described in the provisions on the protection of personal data, occur. Taking into account the objection to the processing of data, the provision of which was voluntary, may prevent the performance of the contract.
9. Information on the right to withdraw consent at any time
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
10. Information on the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint against us with the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your data violates the GDPR.
11. Information whether providing personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement or a condition for concluding a contract
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude a contract, fulfill a purchase / sale order.
12. Information on automated decision making, including profiling referred to in Art. 22 sec. 1 and 4, and – at least in these cases – relevant information about the rules for their taking, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject
Your personal data will not be processed automatically without separate consent, including on the basis of profiling.