Polyurethane for the installation of frameless glass railing systems DOWSIL 375
DOWSIL™ 375 Construction & Glass Embedding has been developed to securely mount flat and curved monolithic or laminated glass panels in the U-shaped profiles used in frameless glass balustrade systems and in other interior or exterior embedding applications.
Easy to handle and mix on-site, DOWSIL™ 375 Construction & Glass Embedding has excellent flowability for efficient application and rapid strength build-up which helps enhance safety. A durable and warrantied system, balustrade assemblies made with DOWSIL™ 375 Construction & Glass Embedding have passed pendulum tests according to DIN 18008-4 at an independent test institute.
USES & BENEFITS:
• Embedding of glass panels in U-profiles for glass balustrades
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
• Pure glass aesthetics with invisible fixing
• Excellent flowability for efficient application
• Lightweight container sizes for easy handling
• Efficient and fast application for enhanced productivity
• Very rigid to minimize panel deflection
• Long pot life
• Very fast cure, at room temperature
• Color match to profile possible